Claudia Cole - Partner- Lead Planner
Claudia Cole is a certified wedding planner through the Wedding Planning Institute of Canada & Gay Wedding Institute. With over 10 years experience working in events at various luxury brand hotels, Claudia brings a strong sense of operational knowledge on weddings and catered events. Working in the hospitality industry has provided Claudia with a unique flair for communication and a keen eye for detail. She has established strong relationships with many hotel and vendor partners in Toronto and truly values her relationships with both her clients and her suppliers. Claudia enjoys shopping at Sephora (it might be considered an addiction actually) browsing the Kate Spade website (with a credit card within arms reach naturally) and spending time with her handsome beau James. She can be often found behind a stack of wedding magazines and sipping her Passion Iced Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.
Christopher J. Baumhour - Partner - Lead Planner
Christopher has over 15 years experience in the food & beverage industry working in upper management. You can trust that he will make every effort to ensure your wedding day is perfect!
Some people say he has some resemblances to Morgan from The Mindy Project, do you think so? He loves working along side Claudia planning events and watching it unfold. He lives in Toronto with his partner, their two dogs (Zoey & Brie) & cat (Max). Christopher can't wait to be a part of your special day!
WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinators are held to high standards of conduct.
Graduates of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada must abide by the following Code of Ethics or they can be stripped of their Certification and disbarred from the WPICAlumni Association.
WPIC Code of Ethics:
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.